Jordan and Daddy

Jordan and Daddy
Sometime in the nice weather at the playground

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday..

Day two, all the spirit is up and going!
This will be an attempt at a continued update.

215pm
Girls just wanna have fun! ;-)
The wish program is happening right now, and there is a guest DJ, one of the kids.


The dancers are about to play a matching game.

And two line dances, first is girls only ewwww

The boys ended up winning this, seccond time "in history"!!!


2:45pm

THE BJC IS AT CAPACITY!!!! Holy crap!!! This doesn't usually happen until Sunday!

Check out the live feed on www.thon.org


4:45pm

Jamminnout to a live band right now!

BJC still at MAX!

Hang in there Mike and Colleen!!!! You can do it!!!!

Sometime after 5pm

Mike Eileen and I went on an adventure.

We ran around to the back area. Went to the south annex, got a pic with one I the girls from the (tennis?) team. Got a pretzel.

We did a video blog on YouTube, and did the water social. We were on stage "dancing" then chugged water lol.


7:--PM...

Sooo, mail call was coming up shortly, and Jordan fell asleep! lol, that kid I swear. He was sleeping even in our arms in all that noise on the floor!!

We ended up leaving around 7:30/8-ish. We went to dinner, waiting for everyone to regroup we sat in the family lounge, I talked with a couple parents.

We went to dinner, and went back to the room to unwind. Today was a pretty fun day, the energy in the BJC is super max, OMG, I am  a little scared for tomorrow!

I do feel bad though. I wish we could have stayed there longer, and spent more time on the floor with Mike and Colleen. I feel this year we spent more time running around than with them.

If you two read this later, please know I really do wish we spent more time on the floor with you! Tomorrow (with the exceptions of us being in the show in the morning) I personally will make sure I am with you guys as much as possible!

I don't think you guys really know how much it means that you are doing this!

Stay strong and finish strong! You can do it!







No comments:

Post a Comment