Jordan and Daddy

Jordan and Daddy
Sometime in the nice weather at the playground

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day one in a nut shell

I guess the best way to put it is in pictures!

Here is the album on my Facebook page! It should be enabled for total public view, if you want to look and cant see, just comment below I will be sure to fix!

Oh wow, it is sooo different from last year. It is not as over whelming but it is something to come into that place, the BJC, and feel the energy!


Man I am tired, being up since 6ishAM, and being there  till 1AM and up even now!

I still feel the energy! Glad to see some familiar faces.


There were a few faces we did not see, and it saddens me to say it too. But it puts things into perspective, when you see that other kids, even your own child are still doing well and everything is done for them (and those no longer with us).

There is nothing to compare to THON that I can imagine!

Check out the Live Stream to get a glimpse, but nothing can top being there your self!! YOu may see me there too in the bottom right, that is where we are hanging with our Bee House crew.


Do not forget, please, please donate! You can donate online, or by Texting "THON" to 50555 (charged to your phone bill)


Media coverage from my area today:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Dancing-Begins-at-PSUs-THON-191490931.html


*Video* 6ABC - Kenneth Moton!



No comments:

Post a Comment