Jordan and Daddy

Jordan and Daddy
Sometime in the nice weather at the playground

Friday, April 19, 2013

Week of hell has no comparison to this.....

I know I will probably catch hell from the wife on posting this one, but when something is hanging  on your mind you just have to get it out some time. Then again, I tried to wake her but she was out :) she's too cute when she sleeps :)


This month, we finally moved out and about to our own place. Jordan even gets his own room, something that he was happy about... in theory.


He stayed with his grand parents (wife's parents) for most of the last couple weeks while we moved stuff, and settled stuff here. We thought this would be a great way to transition him here, when they brought him back down earlier this week O...M...G...

He laid the smack down on us, this was not even a medication week either!

Out of no where he started throwing  a tantrum and fit that he didn't want to be here, he "wanted to go home" despite every-bodies attempt to convince him he was home. Even the fact all his toys were here didn't help.

He latched onto her parents when they were preparing to leave, going to the most extreme thing  a parent never wants to hear from their child, "I hate you".

This kid is almost 5 and he has already started this!! Where the hell is a kid this age picking this crap up from? It was so bad, I even refused to go downstairs with them to say bye to him, something I did not regret until tonight.


I went to bed early, with a headache and not feeling well. I eventually fell aseleep and was feeling better until a series of nightmares hit me. I have not had a nightmare of this caliber for quite some time (including our real life nightmare the night he was diagnosed). Long story short, with out too many details, we "received" a call that no parent ever wants to get, especially when their child is not with them.

I have been up since midnight because of this... I guess I will try to get back to bed now, I have to be up at 5 for work :/

this is not going to be a fun rest of the night...

thanks for the vent session everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment