Jordan and Daddy

Jordan and Daddy
Sometime in the nice weather at the playground

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Phillies game for a great cause

Hey Philly Phan Friends!!


The Philadelphia Phillies are doing a great promotion in August.


On Friday, August 3rd, the Phils V Diamondbacks game will have seating on the Pavilion and Pavilion deck (200/300 home) levels which will be sold with net proceeds going to the Four Diamonds fund!


The seats are cheap and it will be a great game (I am sure) for a great cause!!


So please buy your tickets today, the online offer and details are here!


Go to the Four Diamonds Website or Facebook and check out the THON page for more information about this great organization at Penn State Hershey Medical Center


ALSO


In October there is a Four Diamonds 5K to raise money for the fund. Check it out! If your a runner sign up! I am going to start training, I have never run one and am totally out of shape but this will be a great motivation for my first !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment